Saturday, July 5, 2008

Allison's Sister Passes Away

Allison's sister passed away recently. She had been in failing health for the last few years that I am aware of.

Allison spent five weeks with her this spring and was with her when she went to be with the Lord.

Here are the words to the song Allison sang at her service:
Our prayers have all been answered, I finally arrived!
The healing that had been delayed has now been realized.
No one's in a hurry here, no schedules to keep...
We're all enjoying Jesus, sitting at His feet.

If you could see me now, I'm walking streets of gold!
If you could see me now, I'm standing tall and whole!
If you could see me now, you'd know I've seen His face!
If you could see me now, you'd see the pain's erased!
You wouldn't want me to ever leave this place
If you could only see me now!

My light and temporary trials have worked out for my good,
To know it brought Him glory when I misunderstood
Yes, we had our sorrows, but nothing can compare!
What Jesus has in store for us no language can share!

(Refrain repeated)

You wouldn't want me to ever leave this perfect place
If you could only see me now!
If you could see me now.

1 comment:

  1. To Allison my heart and prayers go out to you and I believe the words of the song. Colleen is no longer suffering. Dennis and I are praying for the heart healing for you and Tony and for Colleens family and also others that her life has touched.

    ReplyDelete