Sunday, May 23, 2010

I Haven't Fallen Off

the Edge of the World!

Just thought I'd let you know that, as some of you might have been wondering due to lack of new posts.

But Pat and I have been busy, and that's my excuse. It is not because I've been flying too much (only five times) or ridden my motorcycle too much (a few times, including tonight). I have created a few new web pages.

It has been adequately rainy, so the lawn keep growing. I took out an ugly tree and planted a nice bush. And helped Pat organize her flower garden, including putting in a beautiful yellow rose. (I hope it looks as good in our garden as it did in Lowe's store.) And trapped one pesky mole, too!

We've been to see the great-granddaughters two or three times.

And we're working on a big project with about five phases, only the first of which is complete.

She had the one-year/10,000 mile checkup on her new knee last week; all is well. Her broken wrist and foot bones are back to normal.

So we're plugging along, getting done what we can as fast as we can.

That's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it.