Saturday, December 11, 2010

A Neat YouTube Video

Every once-in-a-while, someone sends a link to a YouTube video which I enjoy and feel is worth passing along. This one came from Pat's sister in MN, where she says there is 15" of snow!

But the music is warm and beautiful. (You may have noticed that most of the YouTube videos I post are of music. I can't help it; I just love good music! I also love polkas, but that's a whole 'nuther story!)

Enjoy:




Here's a comment from Tom Carl:

"I just watched the YouTube posting on the Blog.  What great timing!  Tomorrow (Wednesday) I go into the hospital for the bladder biopsy that is a follow-up to the treatments.  I was overcome by the singing and the truly public display of the real meaning of Christmas.  "King of kings........................Lord of lords...............Forever, forever....."

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TC"

.