Sunday, November 20, 2011

Where've You Been, Keith?

I've been accused of not being very visible on my home-town blog. Of course those who read this blog are far to polite to make such a comment.

But it is true; I've not been writing much for some weeks. Why??

Well, certainly and thankfully not because I am not feeling well! I feel great, sleep well, and have had NO complications from the stomach surgery back in June. As far as I'm concerned, I'm fully recovered and that problem is fixed.

And it isn't because I've been working too much. But I did have a flight student in late September and early October who had lots of hours and no license. I worked with her for a couple of weeks; problem solved. She's now a Private Pilot and my record remains intact: NO failures with the examiner.

So what was I doing?? Well, first of all, I'm retired. Most of you know that it takes retired folks longer to do anything than it does busy, working, people.

And we did take one day off to meet Tom and Dianne for lunch and a tour of their new 5er. But that absolutely was NOT time wasted. Besides, I duly reported it right here in this blog.

We were anxiously awaiting this trip, so we were "getting ready" for a few weeks.

Hey, know what? There is no way that I can logically explain how "busy" I was and didn't have time to write.  Maybe I just needed a little break, or some material; who knows.

But the winter season is now upon us. Perhaps I'll do better, with your help.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment