Saturday, December 10, 2011

Readership Picking Up!

by Keith

When I checked the statistics for this site tonight, it was obvious that the number of visitors to the site has been on a steady increase for the last few weeks. I suspects that is because more and more people are either showing up at Rockport 35 RV Park or are getting ready to leave home for the park.

Or maybe they're just anxiously awaiting the passage of Christmas so they can leave soon after and want to get a small sample of what's going on, hoping it will satisfy their appetite at least a bit. (I suspect Tom and Dianne might be in this category!)

I'm thankful for each and every visitor to the site! I'm especially thankful that there are a good number of visitors even though the news which has been posted of late is little and not very frequent.

Part of my excuse the last couple of weeks is that our wi-fi service here in Alabama is far from ideal. They've not made the investment Allison and Tony made at Rockport 35 RV Park to provide a top-notch wi-fi system to the park.

The good news is that I increased it's reliability for my use greatly last night. A few tricks from an old radio guy made great improvements.

Of course those of you on-site can always email news to me. Better yet, I suspect Dianne is there now, or soon will be. She's a great reporter; put her to work!

With the help of you and Dianne, the viewership will continue to increase!

By the way, Pat and I will be there by Christmas!

Comment!


Monday, Dec 12, update:

My suspicion has been confirmed to be incorrect!  Rick and Dianne haven't yet arrived, but are getting closer day by day. They enjoyed a few well-spent days in Granbury, visiting friends including Willie and Betty. They also plan to spend some time in San Antonio enroute to Rockport 35 RV Park.

The bottom line: neither of us are there yet, but the time of our arrival is drawing nigh! See you soon.

.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment