Friday, November 9, 2012

GREAT News!

by Tom Carl, via Keith

Dianne & Tom Carl
Photo taken May, 2012
Hello, everyone. Just wanted to bring y'all up to date on my health issues.

It's been about 27 months since my bladder cancer diagnosis/surgery and I have been seeing the doctor on an regular basis for follow-up tests, treatments. During the past year, I have been going in every 3 months for cystoscopy's and treatments.

Today I had another cystoscopy and the results were very good. The doctor said everything looks good and he is pleased with the results. I now can move to the next phase, which is having the cystoscopy's at 6 month intervals! That is great news!!!!!!!!

I'm feeling great, except for a few extra pounds that I put on during our recent trip to the southwest. I'll most likely start my diet while in Texas (yeah, right!!).

Hope all is well with y'all; it sure is with me!!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving and God Bless all of you!

TC

1 comment:

  1. God is so good all the time. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

    Gary and Connie Rothmeyer

    ReplyDelete