Thursday, July 10, 2014

Hi and FYI from Sandy Bulawa

Got an email from Sandy June 19 with the following message.

"Hi and just an FYI. I had my surgery a week ago and all is going well. I'm walking mainly on my own, Keep a cane handy just in case. I had the Anterior approach procedure, thus no cutting of the muscles, just spreading them to get it all done. I've had very little pain, mainly just muscle soreness. I do a series of exercises twice a day on my own and in 6 weeks will be able to do any activity I did before. Fran has been a good caregiver and now knows where every thing is in the kitchen. God is good and life is good. So if anyone is coming our way, be sure to stop in, remember we have hookups and bedrooms. See you all next winter if not before.

Sandy

 

DSCN4316

No comments:

Post a Comment