Monday, September 29, 2014

Rockport Friends Get Together

[caption id="attachment_664" align="alignright" width="270" class=" "]Rockport friends: Pat & Keith Williams and Dianne & Rick Carlson Left: Pat & Keith Williams
Right: Dianne & Rick Carlson[/caption]

It's been a busy summer. People are so busy that little news has been posted on this site.

It's high time something is posted, so I'll kick it off with what little I know about some Rockport friends and their summer activities.

We know that Rick and Dianne spent about a month in Colorada with fellow Wilderness Oaks guests Jim and Gayle. They had a great time, including a visit with Colorado Bob! (I suspect there were fish stories galore!)

On the way back to Michigan, Rick and Dianne spent a night at the Amana RV Park, which is less than 30 miles from our house. We were thrilled that they let us know so we could get together for dinner.

If you know those two, you know I don't need to say this—but I will anyway: A good time was had by all!

This is long enough for one article, so I'll stop here and put more news of your Rockport friends in other articles.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment