Thursday, October 15, 2009

That Was Easy!

When a product or service from a store is unsatisfactory for any reason, the world deserves to know about it so the forces of the free market can go to work to correct the problem, even if it means the demise of a product or a store. (Or even a car manufacturer, but I digress.)

By the same token, everyone also deserves to know about something that works right. I have such an instance to report.

A couple of days ago, I went shopping at our local Staples store. They had some great specials and rebates and I wanted to get my share!

Three different items which I purchased offered rebates, and two of them offered rebates for up to two of the items— rather unusual in itself.

Staples offers the customer the choice of a mail-in rebate or an on-line rebate which requires NOTHING to be mailed. I'm for the on-line version!

The amazing thing about this process is that it does not require one single keystroke which is unnecessary! Amazing!

If Staples can be that user friendly, why can't every merchant?

There, that was easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment