Thursday, March 18, 2010

Our Season is Over

Our fifth season at Rockport 35 RV Park will end tomorrow morning. We're heading to Fredericksburg to enjoy the sights, sounds, and tastes of that unique city for a few days before getting serious about heading to Cedar Rapids.

We've enjoyed spending three+ months with friends from previous years and with several new friends. Friends and neighbors at the park, we love you!

Pat's style was crimped by her broken wrist. We're pleased that yesterday she was declared "a good healer" by Dr. Tucker and sent on her way—without a cast for the first time in six weeks. Hooray!

But she still managed to complete several small beading projects and make progress on a Swedish weaving project she's been working on for years. There's still enough left for next year.

I've kept busy, helping folks with computer problems, holding weekly "computer help" sessions, and teaching two classes on Picasa, a picture editing program. I've also tried to keep this blog interesting and useful. A few statistics: 56 articles and 52 photos published during our stay this season.

I especially appreciate the help provided by those who provided pictures, comments, articles, or suggestions.

Remember, after tomorrow, I will be miles from Rockport 35 RV Park and miles from each of you. The only way I can know what's newsworthy, interesting, or just plain happening is if someone lets me know.

If you'd like to read an article about what your friends are doing, don't you think they'd like to hear about your activities? Sure they would.

The only way that can happen is if you let me know! Just send an email, or even phone me. I'll appreciate it and so will your friends.