Thursday, September 9, 2010

Tom's Report

Here's a report, straight from Tom himself:

"I'll keep it short.......................I'm home from the hospital after Wednesday's surgery. The bladder tumor was large and cancerous. The doctor was pleased that he was able to remove it and now we wait for the test results. I have a post-surgery appointment with Dr. Keuer on Friday (tomorrow). I feel pretty good right now thanks to a generous supply of pharmaceuticals.

Nurse Dianne is taking good care of me. Thank you for the prayers and your expressed concern. It really, really means a great deal to me and the family.

Tom"

I just spoke with Tom and can assure you that they didn't take any of the parts out which make Tom, Tom. He was chipper, hurting not too badly, and had his usual optimism and let's-get-this-job-done spirit.