Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thankful

I just received this from our granddaughter.


"Greetings everyone!
 
As the Thanksgiving season approaches - this is a reminder to think about what you are truly thankful for! Our economy is in a world of hurt right now, but if you're able to check this e-mail, I guarantee you're not as bad off as some folks in this world.
 
Happy people don't have the best of eveything, they make the best of everything they have.
 
I am thankful for:
 
-The fact that I have two beautiful, healthy children
-A great husband who is a wonderful father
-My family
-A roof over my head
-Food on the table
-The job that is able to provide me with 2 of the above 
 
Don't forget what's important my friends! I don't really like Suze Orman - but she says "People first, then money..." and I think she has a point."


The picture below illustrates her first and third point.