Monday, April 2, 2012

Allison Update

by Dianne from Allison

Many of you have asked me for an update...so here it is!

First of all, I returned from the hospital (MD Anderson) to discover a beautiful quilt gorgeously and lovingly put together--this is a gift from Otto and Jeanne Eggers. First thing I did, is wrap up in it and take a nap! SO WONDERFUL!!! Thank you so much!

Next, or actually, while at the hospital, I had a CT-Scan to see if the chemo treatments are working--they are not.
So, the plan is to change the treatment. I will go to MDA on Monday and be hospitalized for the week, having chemo daily.
This will occur every three weeks.
The belief is that the treatments will put the lymphoma in remission--but it will recur unless I have auto stem cell transplant.
So, I'll be talking to the transplant team--This is NOT an easy procedure; but then God knows it all, doesn't He.
Tony is taking very good care of me and we are enjoying every day and every blessing God gives us.

Remember, God heals in various ways:
1) He made our bodies to heal themselves--what a miracle!
2) Then He uses knowledge and procedures which HE put into place to be used by physicians and pharmaceuticals--what a miracle!
3) He heals by out-and-out miracles--where no one can give a reason for the cure--what a miracle!
(These are all temporary)
4) He gives us perfect, permanent healing when He takes us HOME--What a miracle-working God.
Is it any wonder I reside peacefully in HIS Faithful care?
Allison
Jesus Christ!
The SAME!
Yesterday, Today & Forever
Hebrews 13:8

Thank you Allison for this update. As always, you and Tony are in our prayers.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment