Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Report from Allison

by Allison, via Keith
I received this update from Allison today. kaw

Tony & I have been staying in the motorhome here in Houston, near MD Anderson--with our fur-kids..  As you probably know, i am planning to have an auto transplant of stem cells.

That means, I will be donating my own immature cells--and in fact did that last Thursday. I am what they call a "Donor" in that it only took one day to obtain three times the cells needed for the transplant!

Tomorrow, I will begin the necessary chemotherapy to prepare for auto transplant.  The actual transplant will occur next Wednesday, if all goes well.  After about 30-days, I should return with Tony to the park.
 
We thank you all for your on-going prayers ..........

.


No comments:

Post a Comment