Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Ron & Connie Hitting the "Hot Spots" in Our Country

Ron & Connie spent the weekend in Marshalltown, IA, visiting relatives in and around Gladbrook. Today, they traveled to Cedar Rapids. Talk about a couple of jet-setters!

In Marshalltown, they saw Helen as they were at the same campground. Pat and I visited them tonight, to lay plans for tomorrow. And get caught up on visiting, of course!

Tomorrow, they'll come to our house so Connie and I can review progress on her website. Soon, hopefully, it will be available to the public so people can order her beautiful greeting cards over the Internet.

Ron, Connie, and Pat in Marion, Iowa, USA



See, I told you they were hitting the hot spots.

3 comments:

  1. Nice to see you Connie and Ron and to hear you are enjoying your road trip. Looking forward to your visit later this summer. Enjoy and be safe. Dianne and Rick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, what is her website again? We might all need cards!!! I'm headed off to Kentucky tomorrow so am praying for good weather and roads!! Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have more compliments on Connie's cards. Before I leave Rockport next time I am going to be sure I have more on hand. Connie R.

    ReplyDelete