Friday, December 14, 2012

Same Guy, Same Task---

                                               ---Different Lot

by Keith

You know the annual ritual: I find a shady spot and wax my truck, The Big White Horse. The process takes a couple of days. That's on a good year.

Even though we're not there among you, the ritual continues. Today, the shade was provided by clouds.

The Annual Waxing Ritual
But there's a difference. At Rockport 35 RV Park, I always had rest periods of various lengths. Friends would stop by to visit and, often, offer their car or truck so that I could gain additional practice waxing.

Here, although the park is huge, people aren't walking the streets in the numbers they are at 35 RV. Plus, we've not developed the great network of friends we had back in Rockport.

As a result, I got a lot done this afternoon! But there's still more to do. Maybe another section tomorrow?




No comments:

Post a Comment