Friday, May 27, 2011

News from Colton, NY

by Dianne

From an email I got this week from the Snyders. Thanks Sandy for sharing.



"All it wants to do is rain here. Can't complain as no tornadoes. Man this has been a bad year all over. We have a family get together Sunday. Expect about 25-30 people. Sun is in the forecast. I am not worried as we have a large garage here at camp and we can eat in there.

I have been busy with my gardens. Have the mesh up to keep the deer from feasting. Deck boxes are planted and have my beautiful plants hanging from trees........will take pics and send on when the sun shines and they look pretty.

I am on the must lay low list. Starting out June with laproscopic surgery on one maybe two Inguinal hernias. No solid foods for 4 days after surgery. No driving a car for a week. No work for 2......... Won't be able to lift anything over 10 pounds for awhile. Thankful that Lin will help me. I have the knitting needles close by. Hooked up an extender here at camp...........so will be able to have the computer close to my chair...

Hope all is well. Take care. Catch you later. Sandy and Lin too!!"

.




No comments:

Post a Comment