Friday, July 15, 2011

"Visiting" Friends Via Skype

This has been a good week! Earlier, I enjoyed a video conversation with Rick and Dianne.

Yesterday, I caught Tom Carl for a lengthy conversation. And today, David called me so we chatted with he and Sonia.

All this in living-color video. And all at NO COST, thanks to Skype.

Skype is a neat application you can download for free at http://skype.com. With it, you can make free "calls," either audio or video, to other Skype-equipped users anywhere in the world! For a few bucks, you can make audio calls to any real telephone. That's what I use for my telephone in the winter.

Skype is great for those wanting to keep track of their kids or grandkids who live miles away.

But it's also great for touching base with your friends from Rockport 35 RV Park during the summer months!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment