Sunday, October 9, 2011

Goeff's Surgery

by Keith (Written by Pam a few days ago, forwarded by Allison, published by Keith)

Hi Folks,

Sorry haven't been in touch for a while-been hectic here.

Geoff  Weager
Taken Feb, 2010
Geoff had his surgery on Thursday 6th & all went well(Praise the Lord) The surgeon managed to save the nerves, he did find two lymph nodes which he removed & has sent to be analized-which we won't have a report for 10-14 days-so we will continue to pray they are benign.

He is now in good spirits and continuing to improve & maybe home Sunday afternoon, we will know more when I visit today-he will have a nurse visit at home for a while & has to have a catheter in for 2 weeks.

I am waiting to go see a cardiologist on Oct 25th as I was having quite a lot of my "spells" as I call them(heart racing)My physician has put me on digoxin in the meanwhile & that and much prayer seems to be working.

How all this will affect us with the medical travel insurance, as yet we don't know-Geoff however says we are coming down anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so that would be sometime in January-will keep you informed, as we know.

Hope all is well with you & Tony-will continue to remember you in Prayer.

Did check RV35 blog & have been praying for others.

Please feel free to pass our news along when you can.

I'll keep in touch when able

Blessings
In Christ's love
Pam

Note: Pam's email address is pweager@sympatico.ca




.

No comments:

Post a Comment