Thursday, January 12, 2012

Scaredy Cats, I Mean Dogs

by Dianne

Don't know why, but our two dogs, Buddy and Bandit, do not like it when I use my Pampered Chef Slap Chopper in the RV. I use it all the time at home but I'm always in the kitchen and they are usually in another room. Didn't realize it was such big deal to them.

Well, today when prepping food for our Friendship Dinner tonight I had to use the chopper and this was the results. Buddy was first and just a couple more chops Bandit followed. They're mighty brave when confronted in the park by a small dog but just get out the chopper and they run for protection from Daddy. Had to coax them from Rick's lap.




.

1 comment:

  1. How funny is that. Would you like to borrow one of the cats to show the dogs how it is done? Tina

    ReplyDelete