Saturday, July 27, 2013

A Trying Day

I received the following from Pat with her permission to post on the Blog.

by Pat Whitten via Dianne

We had a very trying day the 19th of July also. I had surgery at Loyola that morning. Our son came home the night before to be with his Dad and thankfully everything went smoothly.

This is something I've known would have to happen for many years and had been preparing for since shortly after we got home this spring. Some have heard me talk about my Schwanoma. Well it is now gone!!!! I surprised everyone and came home Monday afternoon. It was a cardiovascular type surgery so it will take some time to get back in the routine. Jim is doing his best, and I am trying not to be impatient.

A big thank you to all who have kept me in their thoughts and prayers. We are still planning on coming back this winter.

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment