Sunday, February 2, 2014

wildernessoaks.us Statistics

What Are wildernessoaks.us Statistics Showing?


The goal of every Webmaster is to manage sites so that they end up as high as possible when searched in Google. I'm pleased that this site is doing pretty well!

The website at wildernessoaks.us is less than two months old—more like one month old, actually. Yet it is 18th in Google when the search is for "wildernessoaks" and 42nd when the search term is wildernessoaks, without the quotes. The official park site is 171st and 228th, respectively, when the same search terms are used. I mention this only to show you that the site to which you can contribute directly is doing quite well indeed!

Here's the official Wilderness Oaks RV Resort site, in case you've not checked it: wildernessoaksrv.com.

I will work to get this site onto the first page of Google searches, which would mean it would rank 10th or better.

With some good articles and maybe a video or two from you, Dianne, and me I think we can do it in a few weeks.

Are you willing to help?

What Do You Think of This New Site?


I hope loyal readers of the old blog are now reading this one, wildernessoaks.us! To those of you who are reading this one, what do you think of it?

Just Register, then you can Comment. If you prefer, just send me an email with your thoughts regarding this new site.

Just click here to email me: Keith@syntheticsaves.com

You Can Contribute


There's a lot going on at Wilderness Oaks! Dianne is busy being an active member of the community. I'm over 100 miles away. Therefore, it's easy for interesting things not to get into this blog.

But you can make a big difference: suggest or submit articles to either Dianne Carlson or me! We'll see what can be done with 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment