Monday, January 19, 2009

Fun With Captions

First a little background to the story. I and two other guys, Wayne in CA and Gary in OR, administer a website for owners of NuWa RVs (Hitchhiker, basically).

Wayne "borrowed" the picture below from this site and invited readers to submit appropriate captions for the picture. Their suggestions are below the picture. Enjoy!

Photo of Keith trying to solve a computer problem.
"Just a little fine tuning of the Nuwaowners Forum. There, that should fix it."
Is this what is called tweaking the keyboard?

"Hit HERE to continue"

"Select File, option, TOOLS"

What do you mean you can't find the server?

"You just need the right tools to make Vista work."

Another way of performing "Ctrl-Alt-Delete"!

I know the "help" screen said that the
"solution would be wrenching,
but you will be able to hammer it out,"
but I still don't get it...

"I know that @#**#@ thing is in there somewhere!! I WILL find it!

Never use force. Just get a bigger hammer.

When all else fails, throw it out the window.

"If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it needed fixing anyways."

I know I had a blasting cap here somewhere!!!

Just a little more persuasion should do it!

"To a kid with a hammer, the world (wide web) is a nail".

"Don't mess with the Web Master"

"I will raise you one fatal error and show you a 'blue screen of death'"

OK, one more key to go and I've converted my keyboard from QWERTY to DVORAK.

"take that, bill gates"

What do you mean "File not found".

.

1 comment:

  1. Keith,

    Gosh... now I know why the NuWa Owners Forum is on the "blink" sometimes. When you said you were tweaking stuff under the "hood", you really meant it! :-)

    Talk about "Computer Hardware"!

    -Gary-

    ReplyDelete