Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Another Picasa Class---

---is scheduled for Monday,
February 15, 9:30 to 12:00.

If you missed the last class, here's your chance! (Probably the last chance this year.)

Picasa is a FREE but very capable program, provided by Google, for managing, modifying, and sharing your photos.

It has a very favorable balance of ease of use vs. capability. I've been using it for one year now and find that I only need to revert to other programs for very specialized tasks, creating a panoramic photo being one of them.

Please have Picasa 3.6 loaded on your computer before class. You can download it here: http://picasa.google.com/#utm_campaign=en&utm_source=en-ha-na-us-bk&utm_medium=ha&utm_term=google%20picasa
or get it from my USB drive before Monday.

I know that Linda, Shinja, and Bonnie are planning to attend. If you are interested, please let me know.

Tell your friends, please.