Friday, March 11, 2011

County Parks

By Keith

I could use your help!

I have a website called countyparks.us. Its objective is to make it easy for a camper or RVer to find a county park at which to camp. (In general, that's tough to do.)

This site shows county parks, and a few city parks, on a map. This makes it easy to find them! And even easy to "explore" them a bit, as you can go to the satellite view and learn a lot about the park or area.

But there's one problem: I only have 65 parks on the map at the moment. If you're aware of a county park which has RV camping, I'd appreciate you telling me about it so I can research it and add it. You probably know of one or more near your home; here's a chance to get them added to this map.

And if you want to try a county park, look at the map! There just might be one there which fits your needs!

Here's an article I wrote a few years ago regarding county parks: http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Best-Kept-Secret-in-Camping---RVing!&id=600770


.

No comments:

Post a Comment