Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

By Keith

The progressive group at Rockport 35 RV Park celebrated this holiday of the Irish a bit early, possibly so they could celebrate again on the 17th!

Chief Cook Tony, Allison, Sophia, and other helpers served up a great meal of corned beef and cabbage. Everyone seemed to enjoy the meal. Then they sat around and visited with their friends and neighbors; no one was in a hurry to leave, it seemed.

That is one measure of a successful party!

Enjoy the slideshow below. This one has no captions or audio.




.

1 comment:

  1. We didn't make it to the St. Patrick's Day dinner because I didn't think I would like corned beef. I love cabbage but everyone has told me that I would LOVE Tony's corn beef and cabbage so if we make it back next year we'll be there to try it. Connie R.

    ReplyDelete