Monday, May 7, 2012

New Arrival

by Bev, via Keith

     Just an update on the Nagelkerkes.  We were blessed with our forth great grandbaby this week.  Our grandaughter  gave birth to a healthy baby girl, Isabelle Ann weighing in at 6 pounds, 18 inches.  She had a rough time caring this baby as she developed preeclampsia  in her last month of pregnancy. Tell Pat she loved the baby afghan. This is Marv and I our forth great grandchild .  We feel very blessed. The Lord has been good to us.
     The weather has really cooled down the last week, but I'm not complaining.  At least no snow.  The birds are happy with our yards as we have everything ready for them, including plenty of food and water.  Marv has been every waking hour working in our yard.  I've been in the pool twice a week doing my exercises, trying to keep my mobility.
      We are so thankful for the blog, as it keeps us up to date on things that mean so much to Marv and I both. Thanks again.

We love you all. Bev

.

No comments:

Post a Comment