Saturday, March 7, 2009

Comments

A few people have told me that they have tried to leave a Comment on an article but that it did not work.

I just tried it and it seems to work. Click on comments, write your comments, let me know who you are if you care to, and select the appropriate title in the "Comment as:" box. Anonymous works.

I should be automatically notified that there is a comment waiting for approval. After I approve it (that's deemed necessary to keep really bad stuff from appearing), it will appear—but you'll have to click on the word "Comments" at the bottom of the article to see them.

.

3 comments:

  1. One thought about this Keith... do people know they have to be logged into "Google" to post comments? If they're not... they can't post.

    -Gary-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to prove/disprove Gary's comment above.

    While writing this comment, I am NOT logged in. I will "Comment as:" Anonymous in the drop-down menu below.

    We'll see what happens!

    Keith

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK... I'll try the anonymous comment and see what happens. :-)

    Now remember... I'm anonymous (this isn't Gary)! :-)

    ReplyDelete