Saturday, April 9, 2011

Happy Birthday, Allison!

By Keith

According to Facebook, today is Allison's birthday!! (I didn't check Snopes, but if it's on Facebook, it's gotta be true, right?)

Hope you're just kickin' back and taking it easy, now that most of us which keep you so busy have left for a few months. Enjoy it while you can; we'll be back!

Happy Birthday!

First comment:

Happy  Birthday ,Allison!  This  is Anna Marie   just  wishing  you  a  belated  birthday wish ..Hope it  was  a really  good  one  as  all  of  your  birthdays  should  be Love  and best  wishes  for  your  birthday  blessings as  always  wish I  knew  you  better  only  seen  you   few times in my life may  God Bless  keep and  save ..  I  also have  another alternative  email  address annalight57@yahoo.com  see ya  hope it  was  great  even  though I was  late ...Anna


.

No comments:

Post a Comment