Friday, April 29, 2011

What Does It Mean---

                      ---When I Don't Post Frequently?

By Keith

Does it mean I don't think of my friends at or from Rockport 35 RV Park? Certainly not!

Does it mean that no one has sent me any interesting news from the park on which to comment, or which could be posted directly? That's one good answer.

Does it mean that I was expecting Dianne to post something, thereby relieving me of the responsibility? That would be unfair! And it's not true.

Does it mean that I have other things to do, which tend to keep me busy? Yep.

Do they keep you busy because you are so slow? Probably.


Does it mean that you're out flying, and would rather fly than write? No and Yes. I've not flown yet this year. Yes, I would rather fly than write!



P.S. It would be nice if she did post more though, wouldn't it?

.

No comments:

Post a Comment