Monday, January 20, 2014

Annual Waxing Completed

Truck Waxing the Quick  Way


[caption id="attachment_76" align="alignright" width="300"]Photo of The Big White Horse after annual waxing. The Big White Horse
After Its 2014 Waxing[/caption]

Have you been wondering whether or not I still go through the process of the annual waxing of The Big White Horse? The answer is, "Yes, I do." I did it last week.

But this year there's a twist: I used a different wax and washed and waxed it in one day, plus did several other things!

The annual waxing this year was a snap! I used a spray-on wax instead of a paste wax. Wash the car, spray on the wax (even if the car is still wet!,) spread it around, then buff it shinny! I suspect I waxed the entire truck inless than an hour. Can you imagine that!

But Will This Annual Waxing Last


That's the big question: Will it last???

It's way to early to tell. But with the time saving of using this wax, I can wax it a few times during the year and still be ahead.

It did make the surface look and feel really nice, so at least the truck looks great initially. We'll just have to see how it weathers.

 

1 comment:

  1. Looks great. I started using a spray on wax a few years ago that I got from Marv. The stuff I use lasts a long time, hope yours does too.

    ReplyDelete