Saturday, January 11, 2014

Help Wanted!

by Keith

I Need Your Help!

Yep, it's true: I'm working on a new blog, especially for Wilderness Oaks! But I want and need your help.

I need photos. Really, I need only one, but I'd like to have a number from which to select that special one!

I bit of audience participation would seem to be in order.

The Rules

I invite you to send your photos for consideration for use in the new blog. Here's what I suggest:

  1. Photo must have been taken after December 6, 2013.
  2. Photo should depict Wilderness Oaks in some way, for example photos of guests having fun, a row FULL of trailers, new signs, etc. Use your creativity!
  3. A picture which could be used at the top of the site is especially welcomed!
  4. Prompt action will be appreciated, although pictures are always welcome.
  5. Did I mention that I need a great picture for the top of the blog?
Submitter of "winning" pictures will be awarded all the fame, as appropriate, which comes with publication in the new blog. Others get only normal fame and exposure.

Here's your chance, folks! Don't blow it! I know nearly everyone has cameras these days! Send a few of your best pictures from Wilderness Oaks!

Email pictures to me, Keith Williams at kaw@syntheticsaves.com.

You can probably click here to open an email addressed to me: kaw@syntheticsaves.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment