Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Wilderness Oaks Blog is Open!!!!

by Keith

There's a new blog to go with the new park, Wilderness Oaks RV Resort!

I'm announcing it now. This will begin the "soft opening." There are still a few things which need to be added or refined, but I'd like to get readers of this blog going there.

The new blog has a link back to this blog, so you can use the new blog and still get back to this one if you wish. Shortly, all new posts will be made on the Wilderness Oaks blog.

I'd really appreciate it if you'd make comments or send me an email to let me know what you like or don't like about the new blog.

Yes, it looks different! And it acts differently! But don't say, "I don't like it!" just because it is different!! My hope is that the differences will make it easier to use so it will draw more writers, more comments, more pictures. And be more interesting and fun for everyone!

Here's a link to the new blog: wildernessoaks.us

A great feature of the new blog: It should look great on a tablet or smart phone!!!! Now you can look at it any time, any place!

You might want to put this in you Favorites or Bookmarks, as it will be the place to go in the future.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment