Friday, January 10, 2014

Egg White Magic: A Great Kitchen Tip

Separate Egg White and Yolk


We have Julee to thank for this one! It's a simple and neat way to deal with eggs! If you like "clever," this one is well worth an investment of about two minutes of your valuable time.


Another Way to Separate Egg White


[caption id="" align="alignright" width="160"]Photo of egg white and yolk separator Egg white and yolk separator[/caption]

Photo of simple egg white/yolk separator.If you're willing to spend five bucks for a little tool to do the same job, you can try this little jem.

That wouldn't be much fun if you had a dozen eggs to do though, would it!

I liked the magic of the bottle!

Egg Joke Failure


I'm trying really hard to figure out a way to work this old Minnesota joke in: "The yolks on you!" but can't come up with a clever way. I guess that means the yolks on me!

Let me know your results if you try the bottle method.

No comments:

Post a Comment